1. Necessity is the mother of invention…
This is how I managed to take a hot shower this morning.
2. Brady has a terrifying habit of hiding his Lovey (whom he refers to as Buddy) in the craziest of places. (I’m talking inside the trashcan… Down the cat door and into the basement…. In the freezer). Buddy is a precious, elephant blanky who is necessary for bedtime to go smoothly. Buddy was recently missing for two days straight, and I was convinced that he was gone forever. Then he turned up…
Then he went missing again. But thankfully I found him stuffed into my boot. Do they sell tracking devises for children’s toys?
3. I’m fairly certain that there are little elves running around our house and dirtying our dishes.
There’s no way that two adults and a toddler can fill up a sink that quickly! I feel as though I was doing dishes all day.
And by the way, while I was doing the dishes, those little elves definitely filled my laundry baskets with dirty clothes. Ha!
4. Brady will be sharing a room with his baby sister by the fall (as she’ll be in me and Nate’s room for the first few months). Any ideas as to how I can turn a boy’s room into a boy’s AND girl’s room? I definitely need to add some pink accents…
5. I can never resist a cute notebook, especially when they come in packs of three!
6. Starbucks just knows how to make a pretty drink, which – in turn – makes a delicious beverage that much more amazing. Their hibiscus tea is one of my favorite drinks right now.
7. I am SO exhausted these days, partly thanks to chasing after a toddler and partly thanks to having hit the third trimester of pregnancy. But I have to say that this little boy makes it ALL worth it. Nate and I didn’t fully understand love until we met him.
8. It’s FRIDAY!!!!! Any fun plans for the weekend? 🙂