- I’ve been obsessed lately with seltzer water, especially the orange vanilla flavor by Polar. It’s so refreshing and calorie free, which is a win-win! (Brady likes to take sips of it too, because he seems to think the carbonation tickles).
2. I’ve also been pretty obsessed with smoothies for breakfast, although I hate having to clean the blender afterward. (I know it seems like such a trivial thing, but – as a mom – I just don’t have time for that nonsense. Ha, ha). I’m kind of thinking that this may be on my birthday or Christmas wish-list. It’s not a necessity by any means, but it would make the smoothie-life so much easier.
3. How is it possible that I’m the mom to a 17 month old??? Time flies SO fast, you guys! I was looking through old pics, and I came across this one from the day after Brady was born. I still can’t look at it without feeling as though love is bursting out of my chest… It’s a pic that I look at and see true beauty (even though my face is makeup-free, my hair is a mess, and I’m wearing a hospital gown).
4. Here’s a video I put together of Brady’s 16 month. He is such a character! (And, yes, he desperately needs a haircut. But I haven’t yet been able to say ‘goodbye’ to his curls).
5. This French Dip sandwich recipe is soooooo good and incredibly easy to make. Nate is already begging me to make it again. 😉
6. Brady is already better at drawing than I am…
but we both have the same bubbly personality. I love watching him grow and seeing just how much he loves people and making them smile. Warms my heart!
7. Nate and I brought Brady to feed the ducks a week or two ago, and the little guy ate most of the bread that was meant for the birds. Ha, ha! That’s my boy… He sure does love his food!
What have you been up to? Any fun weekend plans??