So I had a bunch of fun plans lined up for this month that would have made for really fun blogs. But sadly, I’ve had to cancel every single one of those plans for one reason or another! I know, I know, cancelling fun plans should be illegal! 🙂 Anyway, here are just a few things that have been going on as of late, and I’ll have a ‘real’ blog post up shortly! 🙂
Oh, speaking of fun plans… I have made some really fun plans for this upcoming summer! A couple of hotels have been booked, an awesome 5k has been paid for, AND my sister and I might also be going on a mini-getaway. I sooooo can’t wait to share these plans with all of you as they get closer!!
- I want to do an even better job at making my hubby feel special and loved, so I left a little message for him on our bathroom mirror the other day. Let’s just say that poetry isn’t my thing… But still, he loved it! 🙂
2. My mom surprised me with a special treat the other day: a bath fizz-bomb for a luxurious spa-like bath at home. I’ve never used one before, but I can honestly say I’m hooked. It turned the bath water a beautiful blue color, and – as it melted away – pieces of dried, flower petals appeared. It left my skin silky soft and smelling of lavender.
I think a trip to Lush is in my future! (Have you ever gone to that store before? I haven’t, but there is a Lush store within driving distance from me. I really, really want to try their fizz bombs now)!
3. Nate and I are music nerds, and we’re always singing around the house like we’re living in a musical. Ha! I used to sing actual show-tunes or pop hits; but now I sing “I have two feet, one’s green, one’s blue…” 😉 The silly songs of Brady’s toys are constantly stuck in my head, and I sing or hum them ALL day long.
4. It has been SUCH a mild winter here in New England! There’s barely any snow, and the weather has – for the most part – hovered around 32 degrees. The temps did plummet to negative 12 degrees last week, and our house could hardly keep up with the heat. Brrrrr, it was WAY too cold for my liking.
But this weekend? We were in the 50’s!! It was so wonderful to play outside without bulky winter coats. 🙂
5. Last but not least, I have a challenge for YOU! I’m usually really good at budgeting, but I’m struggling with staying in my grocery budget. It’s SO hard!! If you have any tips on how to keep the grocery budget down, please let them in the comment or email me at: email@example.com. I plan to blog about my adventures in lowering the grocery budget; and if I use your tip, I’ll give you credit in the post!!
Last but not least, what have you been up to lately?? 🙂