It’s been forever since I blogged, so here are a few things that I’ve been up too… 🙂
1. Nate was the DJ for his sister’s wedding this past weekend, and he was positively brilliant! He’s always had a voice for radio, a love of music, and a talent for using sound boards / electronics. And judging by the guests partying on the dance floor, everyone else was just as much a fan.
DJ NBeats rocked the house! 🙂
2. My tater tot turns six months today… But he’s wearing 12 month clothes already, because these legs demand plenty of room!
Check out those rolls!
3. My first Mother’s Day as a mom was crazy special. Honestly, nothing melts my heart quite as much as my little nugget does.
4. One of my friends asked me to bake / decorate cupcakes for her kid’s birthday party. The theme was Paw Patrol and American Girls, and I’m happy with how they turned out! (Most importantly, the cupcakes were a big hit with the kids). 🙂
And did I already show you the grill / popsicle cupcakes I made for Father’s Day? I can’t remember… That’s what happens when you take such a long blogging break! 😉
5. This is what me and my bestie Liz do on the weekends. We be a couple of crazy mamas! 😉
6. How is it possible that he’s getting so big?!? Wasn’t I just pregnant?
7. I finally broke down and purchased my first-ever pair of running capris. They were only $15 at TJMaxx, so I have no idea why I waited so long. They’re comfy and stylin’… unlike the baggy shorts I used to run in. And I could be wrong, but I’m pretty sure that I run faster when I wear them. 😉
8. My baby is a foodie, just like his mama. And so far, sweet potatoes are his favorite!
9. Life lately? It’s been busy!! BUT I love that the nice weather is finally here, and that Brady is big enough to play outside with me. 🙂 It’s going to be a fun summer!
10. What have you been up to?? 🙂