1. I’ve been practicing my photography skills a bit lately… It’s fun to take out my camera when Brady is napping and to focus on a hobby that makes me happy. 🙂 There’s still SO much to learn!
2. After asking you all to vote, I completely forgot to show you the dress I wore to my sister-in-law’s bridal shower! Dress # 5 won! I meant to buy a pair of black heels to wear with it (to help it match the tea-theme more appropriately), but I never made it to the mall. So this was the final outfit. 🙂
3. I am horrible at decorating cakes… Put a cake in front of me, and I panic. I lose any and all recollection of my decorating skills, my hands get clammy, and I rush through the process, usually resulting in a sweet mess. (You should have seen the mess I made at my last decorating class, which required us to bring a cake as apposed to cupcakes). Place a cupcake in front of me, however, and I will take my precious time to make sure it looks absolutely perfect. Or at least as perfect as my decorating skills will allow… I have no idea as to why this is the case, other than the fact that I really do adore cupcakes. I’m already coming up with more ideas and planning to decorate some soon, whether or not there’s necessarily a need for them.
4. I love his chunky face SO much!
5. I REALLY need to start blogging more… I miss it! And I REALLY need to post the question and answer vlog already! Ha, ha.
6. I just can’t believe that Brady is going to be 4 months in just over a week. Where does time go? 🙂