How far along: This is a recap of week 30, but – as of today – I’m officially at 31 weeks. Only 9 weeks left to go!!!
How big is baby: Baby Brady is now the size of a pineapple!! (Not going to lie, I’m kind of hoping that he’s the size of a small pineapple). 😉
Best moment of this week: The Babymoon, for sure!
Oh, AND Brady jumped around so much one day that I could physically see my tummy bouncing up and down. 🙂 It was so funny! One of the cats kept swatting at my stomach, like he thought there was a mouse under my shirt or something. Ha, ha. (Brady still isn’t very consistent though, so I never know when he’s going to decide to be active. And he’s super stubborn! Every time he’s moving around a lot, I call Nate over to feel… and then Brady decides to settle down and stop moving. He takes after his stubborn mommy and daddy, for sure)!
Food cravings: I cannot tell a lie… This week, I wanted French Fries and sweets! AND I wanted red meat (like burgers and steak) in addition to pizza, but that’s nothing new. If Brady grows up to love what I’ve been craving this entire pregnancy, then his appetite will be ALL boy, for sure!
(Oh, and yes, the grill cook totally drew a smiley face with mayo on my order! Happiest cheeseburger ever)!!
Anything making you queasy or sick: I thought I was over all of my food aversions, but I made the mistake of buying turkey burgers this week while grocery shopping. And I still can’t eat them. Ground turkey was my first food aversion, and apparently it will be the last to go away! But I can eat everything else.
Symptoms: A few preggo bloody noses, leg cramps, and a really sore belly as though I could feel the muscles being stretched out. But it really hasn’t been all that bad (although I could have done without the head cold this week)! 😉
20 by 20 Updates!!
Buy a special outfit for Brady from mommy (me) and daddy (daddy).
2. Start a food journal to document healthy eating habits.
Baby gender reveal photo-shoot.
4. Finish nursery.
5. Pick a baby name.
. Register for baby things. 7. Enjoy some pampering!
8. Have fun at my baby shower
9. Write thank-you notes for shower guests. (I’m almost done)!!
10. Complete Christmas shopping by end of October.
11. Freeze at least 10 meals for after-baby-arrives dinners.
12. Take parenting and breastfeeding classes. (They’ve been scheduled).
13. Tour maternity section of hospital.
14. Begin baby blog. (Almost done)!
Go on a Babymoon with Nate
16. Read at least 2 more pregnancy books.
17. Pack hospital bag
18. Find a pediatrician (We’ve started the process)!
19. Get my hair cut shorter for easier care after delivery
20. Browse birth announcements and narrow down favorites.
It’s getting there!! Woo hoo!