1. The ‘Share a Coke’ soda bottles are probably the smartest marketing plan I’ve ever seen. Whenever I see a Coke bottle with a friend or family member’s name on it, I have to buy it for them. I had promised Nate that I was done being the soda fairy, but then I ran across one with my sister’s name on it. So obviously I had to pick it up for her as a special treat.
I really hope other companies don’t jump on this band-wagon, because I can’t afford it. 🙂
2. I met this furry guy over the weekend, and I wanted to take him home with me. I think donkeys are just the cutest!
3. Nate and I picked our first zucchini from the garden yesterday! I sliced the long veggie into zucchini coins, sprayed them a bit with cooking spray, then cooked them lightly on a griddle. I topped the grilled zucchini with pepper, garlic powder, pizza sauce, and mozzarella cheese. To finish off the ‘pizza bites’, I broiled the zucchini until the cheese melted.
It was a delicious – and low calorie – way for me to satisfy my never-ending pizza craving. (Even Nate ate his half of the zucchini right up, when I served it to him like this). 🙂
4. Nate and I had plans to watch the New England Patriot’s first day of practice, but the weather forecast is calling for rain. Once I read the weather report, I wondered how our plans would be affected, as I didn’t think Nate would want his preggo wife sitting in the rain for a few hours. Apparently, I was right, because Nate came home from Walmart with a poncho just for me. 😉
Oh, yeah, I plan on rocking this poncho!!
5. This fuzzy guy has taken over the new office chair and isn’t showing signs of giving it up anytime soon. I’m not complaining… He usually wakes me up a few times a night, because he wants treats or his head scratched. (He also likes to try sleeping on my chest, which is way comfier for him than for me). 😉 Since the introduction of the office chair, he sleeps on it all night long and lets me sleep in peace.
So I guess you could say that we’re both in love with the now-fur-covered chair.
6. These coconut Outshine bars are amazing!!!
Anything new with you?? 🙂